If you have wide set breasts, there are a few bras that will fit you perfectly. These bras usually have cups that are deeper in the front and shallower in the back, which helps to give your breasts more shape. Another great feature of these bras is that they often have straps that go across your chest rather than around your back, which makes them easier to put on and take off.
Top Bra For Wide Set Breasts
Hanes Women’s Convertible Seamless Wire Free Bra
- Hook and eye closure for a custom fit with modern low neck line that won't show under deeper V-neck style outfits
- Easy-to-understand smart sizes. No padding ; ComfortFlex Fit 4-way stretch fabric provides a flexible fit that shapes to fit you.
- Adjustable straps easily convert from regular to criss-cross for convenient versatility
- Super soft fabric with a brushed surface on the inside of the cups for added comfort
- Tag-free for itch-free comfort
Calvin Klein Women’s Perfectly Fit Lightly Lined Memory Touch T-Shirt Bra
- Voted "The Best T-shirt Bra" from New York Magazine!
- Memory foam technology that molds quickly to the shape of the body, creating a personalized lift
- Double layer bonded wings for invisibility and soft support
- Calvin Klein logo on left wing
- Soft and comfortable coverage
Maidenform Women’s Custom Lift Tailored Satin Demi Bra
- Satin contour bra with seamless uplift, shaping, and underwire support
- Sparkling rhinestones at center
- Fleece-lined wings
- Adjustable straps
- Hook-and-loop closures at back
Lily of France Women’s Value in Style Smooth Cup with Lace Push Up Bra
- Push-up bra with underwire features graduated padding along bottom for a flattering lift.
- Lace on wings, back and center front give a feminine look.
- Straps convert three ways for wardrobe versatility: regular, no slip, or crisscross.
- Smooth, seamless cups do not show through clothes--a great t-shirt bra.
Freya Women’s Deco Vibe Underwire Molded Plunge Bra
- Great smooth seam-free plunge bra with neck-edge binding
- Offers the desired cleavage without overspill
- J-hook adjuster for racer back and additional support with uplift
- Seamless t-shirt bra
- Center front bow detail
Bra For Wide Set Breasts Benefits
Did you know that there are bras specifically designed for wide set breasts? These bras can offer a number of benefits, including improved support and a more flattering shape.
If you’re looking for a bra that will help your wide set breasts look their best, then check out our list of the top benefits below.
1. Improved Support
One of the main benefits of wearing a bra designed for wide set breasts is the improved support it can offer. This is because these bras are specifically designed to provide more coverage and support around the sides of the breasts. This can help to reduce any sagging or drooping, and give you a more lifted and shapely appearance.
2. More Flattering Shape
Another benefit of wearing a bra for wide set breasts is that it can help to create a more flattering shape. This is because these bras are designed to provide more coverage and support around the sides of the breasts. This can help to minimize any bulges or folds, and give you a smoother and more streamlined appearance.
3. Enhanced Comfort
Another advantage of wearing a bra for wide set breasts is the enhanced comfort it can provide. This is because these bras are designed to minimize any chafing or discomfort that can occur when the breasts rub against each other. This can help you to feel more comfortable during activities such as exercise, and can also make it easier to wear revealing clothing without feeling self-conscious.
4. Greater Versatility
Another benefit of wearing a bra for wide set breasts is the greater versatility it can offer. This is because these bras can be worn with a variety of different clothing styles, including both casual and formal wear. This means that you won’t have to worry about finding a separate bra to wear with each outfit, and can instead choose one that will work well with everything in your wardrobe.
If you’re looking for a bra that will offer improved support and a more flattering shape, then check out our list of the top benefits below. These bras are specifically designed for wide set breasts, and can help you to feel more comfortable and confident in your own skin.
Bra For Wide Set Breasts Buying Guide
There’s nothing more frustrating than finding a gorgeous bra only to realize it won’t work for your unique body type. If you have wide set breasts, you know the drill. But don’t despair – we’ve got your back (literally). With a few tips and tricks, you can find the perfect bra for your figure.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when shopping for a bra for wide set breasts:
– Look for bras with wide set straps. This will help to keep your breasts closer together and prevent them from spilling out of the sides of the cup.
– Avoid bras with narrow bands. These can dig into your skin and make you feel uncomfortable.
– Make sure the cups fit well. You don’t want them to be too loose or too tight.
– Pay attention to the overall shape of the bra. Some bras are designed to push your breasts together, while others will give you a more natural look. Choose the style that you prefer.
Following above tips, you’ll be sure to find a bra that fits your unique figure and provides the support and comfort you need. Happy shopping!
In conclusion, finding the best bra for wide set breasts can be a challenge. However, by knowing your breast shape and size, you can make the search much easier. There are many great bras on the market that will give you the support and comfort you need. So don’t be afraid to experiment until you find the perfect one for you!